Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Day 44

Friday, March 7th, 2008

Our final sale for SAS trips was due last night at midnight so we started planning for Kuala Lumpur in Malaysia, the Cu Chi Tunnels in Vietnam, where we all want to go on our unlimited rail pass in Japan (it's looking like Kobe to Hiroshima to Tokyo back to Kobe(?) it depends on if we have enough time. I would also like to go to Kyoto). All of which we are going to be doing independently. The only SAS trip I signed up for (they do a lottery to figure out who goes on what trip) was a day trip to the Mekong Delta in Vietnam.

Everyone's pretty excited for the next month. This is the best part of our trip. Once we get to India, we're at a port for 5-6 days then at sea for 2-3 days until we leave Japan. So a lot of traveling and seeing things and not so much studying :).

The Sea Olympics start tomorrow. Whoever wins these gets to get off the ship first once we get to Miami. I don't really care about getting off first, but I definitely don't want to be last. I would be fine with a 2nd or 3rd place showing. We'll see though.

I got a haircut today. First one since I got on the ship. My hair was LONG! She did a nice job though, and it only cost $15 which is how much I would pay anywhere else.


IMPORTANT:

PLEASE don't send me pictures in emails. If you send me a picture then my email gets clogged up and it takes way too much time to download so I can't get any emails after that. Send me a link to the picture instead and I'll look at it when I'm in port. Also, if you send emails in 'Plain-Text' mode that saves me a few minutes since it comes in a much smaller size. When I'm
in port anything goes though. I'm pretty sure I'll always be able to find an Internet cafe to do some actual Internet browsing and downloads with some faster Internet

Thanks :)

No comments: