February, 18th 2008
Today at Global Studies they said that everyone in the US is enthralled in what happened in LOST and Survivor last week. I really really hope that I'm going to be able to download the new episodes of LOST in Mauritius. Started taking my Malaria medication today. Everyone's really excited to get off of the ship tomorrow morning. The sunrise tomorrow is suppose to be one of the best on the trips as we approach Cape Town and see Table Mountain in the background. I'm really going to try hard to wake up. It's at 5:30am though. I was thinking that I could sleep on our plane to Johannesburg when we leave for that. The flight leaves at 6:30pm.
Before the flight we're getting our Beijing group together and booking everything that we're going to need to do Hong Kong, Beijing, and Shanghai. Hopefully. There's currently 6 of us going so hopefully it doesn't end up being too big of a headache.
Monday, February 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment