Sunday, February 17, 2008

Day 24

February 15th, 2008

Back to class today. Nothing too exciting there. Tonight we played Scategories, this was the first time I've ever played. It was a pretty fun game though. I really would like to play some whist but any attempts I've made to show people how to play has failed. Too much 'Strategy' for them. It's not like kings in the corner or any other game that we play which is really easy.

I want to start studying for my MCSE exam soon. I just need to put some time aside everyday to do this... I also need to re-setup my virtual windows 2k3 server for this though, and that might not be until Mauritius because I still need to download all of my updates for windows for it to work.

Workouts of any kind are near impossible when the ship is in waters like yesterday, so I tried to make up for that this afternoon.

Yesterday we went over the deepest part pf the Atlantic Ocean (exciting, I know).

That's all for now, we're all ready to get off the ship in South Africa in a couple of days.

No comments: