February 12th, 2008
This morning was our first Global Studies exam, and actually my first exam of the trip. It covered material from the Carribean, Bahamas, Brazil, and South Africa. It wasn't an easy exam, but at the same time it wasn't extremely difficult. It sounds like most people feel about the same way. There was just so much material that could have been on the exam that a lot of people ended up studying the wrong stuff.
The rest of the day I spent getting the rest of my classes in order and figuring out what I need to do for all of them in the near future. Also adding to that, I've been researching India and trying to figure out how we can do as much stuff as possible while we're there. The Taj Mahal is a definite but it would also be cool to go to Varanasi, one of the oldest living cities on Earth. We might have to wait to find some good, fast Internet in South Africa though or Mauritius, where our beach side villa has Internet. This will also probably my next chance to upload all of the pictures that I have taken recently.
We're losing ANOTHER hour of sleep again tonight, which kind of sucks since we just lost an hour two days ago.
Wednesday, February 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment