Thursday, January 10, 2008

The start of my Semester at Sea blog

Well, here it is!
I'll be adding posts on here as often as I can while I'm abroad.

Leave date: January 21st, 2008
Return date: May 8th, 2008

I'll also be adding photos to my Flickr account (link on the right) as I get time to upload them.
Oh, and also, my resumes can be found on the right navbar. Just in case you know of a place for me to work when I get back :)

4 comments:

dadchapman said...

Hi Joe,
Great blog page. Enjoy your adventure. I am very proud of you.
Love you,
Dad

janetchapman said...

HI Joseph-my FAVORITE SON,
Thanks for sending the blog so that we can stay in touch with you as you travel the world! Have a great trip...Learn and Study alot and know that God is with you everyday and he will guide you on this chapter (and every chapter) of your life.
BE SAFE, God Bless and I love you and I am very proud of you!
Love Mom

Arkansas Ed said...

We'll try to keep you posted on the news from the south.

Good Journey

P.S. Hope Janet reminded you to keep your cell phone and computer away from salt water.

Unknown said...

Hello, Joe,
Thanks for the blogging opportunity. We're eager to follow your progress!

Have a great trip and a safe time!
Anitra