Ok so I just realized in one of my earlier posts I said that Mark was from Conneticut. Not sure why I said that, but he’s from New Hampshire and goes to UNH. Tonight we ended up going into the ocean for a swim then tried out our cameras for night shots. Mine sucks, but Mark’s is really good so I’ll most likely be stealing some of those night shots from him.
When I look back on the day’s, we’ve only been here for two days and I feel like I’ve already done so much. Each day is just jammed pack with activity. (at least while in port. When we’re moving there’s actually a lot of down time). But needless to say, we’re in Puerto Rico. One of the ports I wasn’t really even looking forward to. And it’s been absolutely amazing. One more day then we’re off to Brazil for Carnival and other activities. Anyway, that’s all for now. My earlier posts actually came from a McDonalds that’s located near our ship that we walked to for a bit. Only got about half of my pictures uploaded because the connection was going slow. David and I are planning on stopping back at that Starbucks in Old San Juan though tomorrow before we starve ourselves of quality free high-speed internet again.
Monday, January 28, 2008
Puerto Rico Day 2 cont.
Puerto Rico Day 2 (Day 5) Continued
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment