Friday, January 25, 2008

first day of classes

Day 3 Jan 25 15:00 (2:00cst)
We lost another hour last night, and I’ve moved to forcing myself to use military time since that’s what the ship is always on.
First day of classes were good. I had 3 right in a row this morning. Classes are split into A days and B days. Then the days rotate.
0920 - 1035 global studies (everyone takes this at the same time and is every class day)
1045 - 1200 Multimedia storytelling
1215 - 1330 Knowledge and responsibility: A Global Perspective

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Joseph Allen!! It's a good idea to document your trip like this and I enjoy reading about all of the military-like things you get to do. Fun! Don't you almost feel bad that people clean up after you?? Sometimes I did. We had local nationals cleaning our bathrooms twice a day and do our laundry (only the laundry service was free for us). It's different but at least you don't have to worry about those things.

You get to open up your first envelope from me next week... aren't you excited?? haha

Later.