Friday, January 25, 2008

couple of quick things

So here’s my plan since Internet access is so expensive/limited on the boat. I’m going to be writing everything down every night (well, mostly every night) then, the next time I go online I’ll do a different post for every day. So even though there’s a new post at the very top, there may be more below, just so some of you don’t miss that. We do get some internet sites for free, and google is one of them. However, mail.google.com is not one of them so I can’t access my mail. BUT on my personalized igoogle page I can see a list of the 9 most recent emails in my inbox. So far I’ve only mostly seen job stuff so I haven’t actually logged onto any pay sites.
So this is my first time logging onto the internet on the ship.. we’ll see how quick I can do everything :)

2 comments:

dadchapman said...

Hi Joe,
I will take care of the two things that you asked. I am glad things are going well.I really like the way you have your blog set up.I look forward to your updates. We go back to the cold of Minnesota tomrrow. -17 below. I can't wait for spring!! Had a good time in Houston but it did rain everyday. Have a great time and be carful. Love Dad

janetchapman said...

Hi Joe! Thanks for the updates from the SHIP! I am glad that they are taking care of you and CLEANING your suit! That is probaly for the wellbeing of everyone on the ship.
I am saying a prayer for you everyday and I am excited for future updates! Love you! Mom